Sunday, August 18, 2013

Let me tell you a story, between a girl and a boy.

Girl
I hate that word. I hate love. Peoples always say it is unpredictable and spectacular. It is cool and fascinating. But it doesn't work on me. Love is just a bullshit. It's always hurting. Too damn much. Peoples said that falling in love is the greatest feeling. But they forget that falling is falling. Falling is down. Falling is hurting. It would be better in this condition. With many boys around me, try hard to approach me. But I choose to be blind. Don't judge me, Love who does it. Love already blinded me. I'll never be that stupid anymore. Never ever.

Boy
Love? Bullshit. This relationship? This all just an intermezzo. Make some fun with them. Honestly, I never know about love. Many girls around me, not a big deal to approach them. But, easy come easy go. I never felt 'love' that makes a relationship goes that long. Never felt the 'love' that makes someone willing to catch a grenade, throw their hand on a blade, jump in front of the train, take a bullet straight through their brain for their 'baby, honey, sweetie, sweetheart'. Maybe Bruno Mars is just one of those stupid guy. But, I don't evade that I always wonder how (exactly) love is? I just blind about it for so long.

Girl.
I met him.  Another boy, physically he wasn't too far with boys that always spinning around in my life. He was a stranger. Who brought a strange feeling too. It makes me worried. But I just don't know what I'm worry about.

Boy
I met her. Another girl, physically she wasn't too far with girls that always spinning around in my life. She was a stranger. Who brought a strange feeling too. It makes me confused. But I just don't know what I'm confused of.

Girl.
We met again. I found his thing. I didn't know from where I got that instinct which said it was his. I just knew, and I just did. That was our first short convos. Nervous but my hands weren't cold as usual. It warmed.

Boy
We met again. She found my thing. I wonder from where she knew it was mine. That was our first short convos. Nervous, my feeling was unstable. My hands were cold. So unusual.

Girl
Something isn't right. Why do my heart always wonder what next?

Boy
Something isn't right. Why do my heart always wonder what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment