Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nostalgia lewat Facebook

WOW! I miss my old FB account. Hahah ah i don't want to be naive.. I miss my album "Geee" it has been liked by more than 200 peoples, well idk it might be an ordinary thing among you guys but i just (((a bit))) impress. hehe :D But i miss my alay old photos in that album. I wanna see my transformation even if, i know it's just a little bit because I don't change that much. Huhu i miss my old FB account, it was being hacked (tapi gue berhasil ngehack balik man!) but then i close it and make new account. And now I can't open it because i forget the recent password. Ah i miss my photos.... because it save the memories of my jhs, eleven, my struggle in basketball, my prom, etc! AHHH:"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.oh... my... God!
I can open it!!! hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment