Wednesday, November 23, 2011

i promise !

senin, 21 november 2011.
Hari itu aku menjadi orang yang paling mengecewakan dan yang juga dikecewakan (tapi untungnya nggak paling). aku gagal buat menang :D. ak emang kecewa sedikit, bukan karna ak nggak dapet hadiahnya, tapi karna aku belum bisa banggain ortu. mom .. sorry :| i didn't get that. i never know what the future bring. but i'm sure i'll make her very prouds of me and make her cryin' on a happiness :) wkwk. just let me do my best, waiting for the surprise that i will give to you :) next challenge, i have a war with my final exam!. my term test and try out. oke, i'll make it perfect ! :D haha. let's see in the first place ;) and i'll be there huakakaka

i'm unsuitable to make a wish or hope bcoz i must get the work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment